The Party Kit
- Share the invitation card with your family and friends;
- Put your tablecloth runner on your table;
- Arrange the centerpiece signage in a frame and set-up it in the middle of your table;
- Mount the banner:
- Get a transparent thread or a cord;
- Get a single triangle piece, remove tape, fold it and stick it on your tread or cord;
- Do this for all pieces;
- Tie the banner on the table or as background.
- Get pop-corn and arrange them in two parallel lines;
- Get goodie-bags, stick the "Thank you" stickers on it and arrange them in two parallel lines;
- Arrange the cupcakes topper;
- Get straws, stick flags on it and arrange them in nice bottles;
- Get water's tag and stick it on the water's bottle;
- Blow-up balloons, make two bunches of 5 balloons each and tie them at the two opposite table’s corners.
How it works
- Choose the party kit from the current themes offered
- Choose your party size (12 or 24 kids);
- Receive your “Party Kit”;
- Decorate and enjoy your party!
Can’t you find what you like? Contact us about our “The Extravagant Party Kit” to make specific theme and personalization at